This is a very useful recommendation to protect your blog content from plagiarists. If you are running your blog in blogger and don’t want to let anyone “copy and paste” your blog content by using Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V then, this simple tutorial will do that for you.
This is a very simple procedure, and you will just have to edit HTML code of your blog. In this way, you can protect your content from simple copy paste method used by many plagiarists. So don’t let anyone steal your idea within few clicks.
I know that there are also several ways to copy text from a website, but this method will make the task at least harder for the content thief. So, let us come to the point.
How to protect your blog content?
1. Sign into your blogger account and go to the Blogger “Dashboard”.
2. From the left side click on the “Template” section and then click on “Edit HTML”.
3. In the HTML editor window, Find the line “<head>.”
4. Now paste the following code right below the line.
5. Click on the “Save Template” button and you are done. Go to your blog home page. Reload the page and then try to copy your content to make sure the code is working.
I think you have done it successfully with this simple code. If you wish to disable this then simply delete the code from where you have pasted it.
If you are using any different method or code to protect your blog content from “Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V”, then let us know by using our comment section. You can also ask for more help if you need so.